Private API key needed
This endpoint can only be used with your private API key, accessible in the API tab of your bot settings.
Clear interlocutor data history.
It will delete all sensible information about the interlocutor:
- user attributes,
- user sessions,
The interlocutor will still be available, but emptied from all his data.
- All interlocutor attributes are deleted after the clear (first_name, last_name, email, phone_number, position).
Interlocutor attributes can be set by Set user attribute action.
- All custom attributes are deleted after the clear.
Custom attributes can be set by Set user attribute action or from the clustaar webchat SDK.
- The interlocutor conversation session (which contains session values) is deleted after the clear.
Session values can be set by Store session value action.
- All interlocutor messages (and the bot replies) are deleted after the clear.
- All user requests created by this interlocutor become anonymous and the interlocutor is no longer related to these user requests after the clear.
The "last reply" field related to this interlocutor will be also deleted.